Wednesday, June 17, 2009

summer shoebox exchange

I signed Katie up for the bugs & butterflies exchange...I am more into it than she is...she wrote the mandatory letter, I packed a shoebox with NEKSNWMO council patch; a fun patch; Mizzou travel mug, pen, keychain, & beanie bear; Missouri postcards, a few brochures & Missouri magazines; Cherry Mash candybars {made in St Joe MO}; & a bag of Martha Gooch pasta {made in KC MO}; assorted butterfly beads, stickers, charms, & a pendant; & a necklace 2 put them on. never did find a Missouri tshirt I liked...I had in mind Royals or Chiefs, but with our limited shopping opps all I found were shirts waaay 2 big for Miss Katie Pittman of Hattiesburg MA.
last year her exchange partner was from Hattiesburg, MA...will have 2 look it up. this girl had a lot of the same interests as the girl from last year....that would make it a rather small world!
mailed with delivery confirmation Monday, which was the deadline.

No comments: