Sunday, December 19, 2010

Mercer County GS Christmas Party







the council has tried to plan this several times in the past, but the weather always cancelled it. I had vehicle problems on the way....so me & my 3 girls were late....Melissa showed up a bit after us...had THIRTEEN MERCER GIRLS THERE! they were a bit concerned that other girls were there! they made gift bags, decorated cookies, & made 3 ornaments....little xmas trees out of beads, stars, & pipecleaners....reindeer heads out of old puzzle pieces painted brown....and angels out of wire doodads, beads, & ribbon. their favorite activity seemed to be playing foosball. now if we could get the troops to mingle with each other....my girls all stuck to their own group. they all seemed to have a good time. My girls wanted to have a sing-off!
Mackenzie, Breanna, Katie, Jazmine, Braelyn, Aubrey, Sierra, Kayleigh, Melissa, Shelby, Morrisa, Emily, & Trinity attended, so will get a special Xmas fun patch.

No comments: